Shifnal Primary School’s new play area goes from drab to fab
June 30th, 2019
We provided a new Combination Trail for pupils at Shifnal Primary School in May by installing a customised Nile Combination Trail. This included a Balance Weave, Rope Balance, Traverse Walls, Rope Traverse, Log Balances, Log Crossing, Rope Weave and a Rope Web. In addition, we included a Log Snake Weaver and a Wobble Bridge.
Trails are a school favourite because amongst other things they:
- Encourage physical activity and a healthy lifestyle
- Help to reduce childhood obesity
- Develop upper and lower body strength
- Provide a resource to help teach PE and sport
- Continuous activity allowing for multiple users
- All items low level to ensure maximum safety
- Mix and match components to create your bespoke unit
- they encourage Active Play and Cooperative Play within an Early Years, KS1 and KS2 Environment.
The School’s children also chose some new Play Panels for their new outdoor play area. These included an icecream shop, snakes and ladders and noughts and crosses panels
The headteacher Mr Farringdon reports that the children are very excited to be using it– especially now the weather is getting warmer.
Mr Bennet, the specialist PE Teacher for the school commented that they are:
“Very pleased with the whole journey from start to finish. Brilliant experience and would recommend highly and would use again. 10/10/ – Excellent”
Like many other customers we were chosen for the job because of our customer service and competitive pricing; if you would like a free quote with no obligation or some general advice, please get in touch.