Proud members of the API and FSPA
January 27th, 2015
As we continue to build our reputation as one of the leading Playground Equipment and Outdoor Furniture suppliers to schools throughout the UK, we are delighted to announce that we are now proud members of the Association of Play Industries (API) and Federation of Sports and Play Associations (FSPA). This demonstrates our commitment to quality, standards, service and safety.
The Association of Play Industries (API) is the lead trade body within the UK play sector and operates under the umbrella of the Federation of Sports and Play Associations (FSPA), the national trade body responsible for representing 14 associations within the UK’s sport and play industries. Founded in 1984, the API campaigns at the highest levels for policy recognition of the value of play. The association represents manufacturers, installers, designers and distributors of both outdoor and indoor play equipment and safety surfacing.
As an API member company we:
• Abide by a strict Professional Code of Conduct
• Are rigorously monitored for financial performance
• Promote the many health benefits of active play
• Encourage feedback on performance and service
Why choose us?
• Fun, innovative, curriculum-based equipment
• Quality materials and finished equipment
• Professional, one to one customer service
• Case studies throughout the UK. View Our Play Spaces to see if we have completed work near you.
• Proven track record
• Value for money
• Aftercare support
• Members of the Association of Play Industries (API)
• Members of RoSPA (The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents)
For advice on how we can help you with your project, please contact us on 0808 168 2032 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly team will be more than happy to help.