Pelham Primary School
Bexleyheath - Kent
“I would recommend using Educational Play Environments without reservation. We received a great service from start to finish. Ordering was nice and easy, we simply selected the parts we wanted to include in the climbing frame and this came back as lovely 3D designs to show what it would look like on completion. We were consulted at each stage to ensure that we were happy, and kept informed of delivery dates and times. We had a climbing frame installed for our Nursery children and they loved it, so we had a larger and more challenging one built for our Reception children too. We had safety surfaces installed at the same time, and these are not noticeable as the grass grows through, so looks more natural. The climbing frame enables children to take risks in a safe and fun environment and we have seen a positive impact on children’s gross motor physical skills already.”
Mrs Michelle Collins – EYFS Leader
Why Choose Us?
We are a full service school playground design, install and servicing company offering the complete package to schools and public play areas.
- Fun, innovative, curriculum-based equipment
- Highest quality of materials and finished equipment
- Professional, one-to-one customer service
- Adhering to the upmost of safety standards
- Case studies throughout the UK
- Proven track record, Value for money & Aftercare support
- Members of the Association of Play Industries (API)
- Members of RoSPA (The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents)
Build your quote!
Our specialised quote builder makes it easy to build your playground to budget. Simply explore our product categories and add the products to your quote. You can view your quote at any time from the top navigation bar where you can then send to us to arrange discussion. Happy shopping!